SDGs Roadshow Pakistan is the UN Global Compact Network Pakistan’s flagship initiative (that is being replicated globally) as a catalyst for the UN’s SDGs and a response to the UN Secretary General’s appeal to move from Ambition to Action and to Elevate Action.
It was developed to be an ‘Actions Hub’ and an outreach and engagement channel for people and organisations to:
- Synergise their actions with the UNGC.
- ‘Talk up’ with their internal & external stakeholders on what they are doing on Sustainability to Accelerate Actions in their Ecosystem.
- Support a stronger Network/Movement of Champions to Accelerate the SDGs – we only have 8 years.
- Bring in new entrants starting or wanting to take the first step on their SDGs journey to become a catalyst for others.
- Showcase Pakistan as a driving force in the Road to 2030.
Within the UN Circuits both in Pakistan and Globally, this has become the platform to amplify the issues and challenges that we’ve touched upon earlier in climate action, technology 4 Good and gender parity across all sectors.
We’re aiming to keep this light touch and engaging, using the opportunity for people to share their global goals, ideas, examples and stories. We also want them to practice their influencing skills to engage others around the SDGs and also discover energy and passion for the Goals as we are looking for Champions 4 Change (SDGs Ambassadors)
You can find out what happened at the past Roadshows and sign up for Co-Host sessions at the nominal rate of PKR 50,000 per event.